Monday, July 13, 2009

More Michael Jackson mixtapes



Michael Jackson Megamix

http://rapidshare.com/files/249159163/Michael_Jackson_Megamix_-_FULL.mp3

I have no clue who did this mix. It's a nice quick 25 minute mix, perfect for a stationary bike or eliptical session, or for a dance number to be performed by prison inmates in the Philippines.

Enjoy


-Ron

--------------------------------------------------------

THE OFFICIAL MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE MIXTAPE
100% MIXED BY DJ NO PHRILLZ




TRACK LIST:
1. DJ NoPhrillz Intro
2. Billie Jean
3. Rock With You
4. Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough
5. Shake Your Body Down (To The Ground)
6. Off The Wall
7. Thriller
8. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
9. Working Day and Night
10. Never Can Say Goodbye
11. Give It Up
12. Butterflies
13. Human Nature
14. Butterflies RMX Ft. Eve
15. I Want You Back
16. Heartbreak Hotel
17. Rock My World Ft. Jay-Z
18. I Can’t Help It
19. It’s Great To Be Here
20. Man In The Mirror
21. Enjoy Yourself
22. Another Part Of Me
23. Remember The Time
24. Dancing Machine
25. BAD
26. Black Or White
27. Beat It
28. The Girl Is Mine Ft. Paul McCartney
29. The Lady In My Life
30. Leave Me Alone

http://ul.to/l7ka34



I haven't listened to this yet, but judging by the cover, it looks like another one of those mixtapes with those annoying name drops and airhorns placed between the songs. Hopefully this isn't case.

-Ron

--------------------------------------------------------

DJv2 - July Michael Jackson Club Promo

1. MTV Mash-Up - Michael Jackson VS Ghostbusters
2. Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough (Roger's Underground Solution Mix)
3. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (2007 Club Mix)
4. Michael Jackson - Thriller (DiscoTech Remix)
5. Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (2006 Electro Mix)
6. Michael Jackson - Somebody's Watching Me (Hi Tach Mix)
7. Michael Jackson - Beat It (Powerful Remix)

DOWNLOAD MY JULY MICHAEL JACKSON CLUB PROMO -
www.liveinthemixx.com/DJv2-JulyMichaelJacksonClubPromo.mp3
OR
www.zshare.net/audio/62067974e9fda5ac/

-DJ v2

--------------------------------------------------------

MICHAEL JACKSON MEDLEY MIXED BY DJ RAZOR ROB

THIS IS MY MIX I DID FOR MY RADIO STATION 93.1 THE PARTY ENJOY IT I DID WHEN I MADE IT LIVE...

-DJ Razor Rob

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=72f1e4ead694a1dad956df2962098fcbe04e75f6e8ebb871

--------------------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson Tribute Mix by DJ Michaelangel

http://www.mediafire.com/?hhqn3wyry3v

Just A lil Mix I Put Together... Mixed Live - Freestyled

-DJ Michaelangel

--------------------------------------------------------

MJ Tribute Mixed by DJ Starski

Michael Jackson Tribute Mix
60 Minutes of Non Stop Original Hits!!

1.Intro/Beat It
2.Dirty Diana
3.PYT
4.Can U Feel It ft The Jackson 5
5.Somebodys Watching Me (Hook)
6.Mamakassa (hook)
7.Wanna Be Starting Something
8.State of Shock ft Mick Jagger
9.Leave Me Alone
10.Sunset Driver
11.Shake Your Body
12.Off the Wall
13.Don't Stop Til U Get Enough
14.Thriller
15.Billie Jean
16.Say Say Say ft Paul McCartney
17.Bad
18.Black Or White
19.The Way U Make Me Feel
20.Roc With You
21.Blame it On The Boogie ft The Jackson 5
22.The Love you Save ft The Jackson 5
23.Baby Be Mine
24.Keep It In The Closet
25.Another Part of me
26.Dangerous
27.Jam
28.Smooth Criminal
29.Scream ft Janet Jackson
30.Remember The Time
31.Escape
32.Who Is It
33.Man In The Mirror
34.Enjoy Yourself ft The Jackson 5
35.I Want U Back ft The Jackson 5
36.Abc ft The Jackson 5
37.I Cabn't Stop Loving U ft Siedah Garret
38.Human Nature
39.The Girl Is Mine ft Paul McCartney
40.Will you be there
41.Got To Be There ft The Jackson 5
42.Ben
43.Lady In My Life/Outro

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=395af8af1050dfed0de4fc1039a0167424a9ae234fe2183b5621d66e282a0ee8

http://www.dj-starski.com/







No comments: