Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ekolu

Ekolu - Ekolu Music



1. Ekolu Music
2. She's Music To Me
3. Dim The Lights
4. Never Fade Away
5. Mistah Offisah
6. I Love You Girl
7. Why Do I Have To Wait
8. Armonia De Amor
9. Style Of My Own
10. My Island Home Maui
11. Woman Is Mine
12. Do You Really Mean Goodbye
13. Closer To Jesus

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zqz4j2jmmt

---------------------------------------------------------

Ekolu - Shores Of Waiehu



1. Shores Of Waiehu
2. Just One Night
3. Is This Love So True
4. If I Was Your Man
5. Someone Loves You Honey
6. Now Or Never
7. Jus Wasn't There
8. Honestly
9. Stranger In Love
10. Come Back Home To God
11. Tia
12. Tia (Remix featuring Fiji)

http://www.mediafire.com/?tzu5cmnhbkj


---------------------------------------------------------
Ekolu - Down In The Valley



1. Down In The Valley
2. Stuck On You
3. Just Like That
4. Everything I Own
5. Bye Bye Love
6. Beautiful
7. Never Let You Down
8. Let Me Be There
9. You Don't Even Know
10. Wasted Days Wasted Nights
11. He Touched Me
12. Slack Key

http://www.mediafire.com/?iybyy2mmnoz

No comments: